We help you to prepare management reports and accounts that provide accurate and timely financial and statistical information required by managers to make day-to-day and short-term decisions. Unlike financial accounting, which produces annual reports mainly for external stakeholders, management accounting generates monthly or weekly reports for an organization's internal audiences such as department managers and the chief executive officer. These reports typically show the amount of available cash, sales revenue generated, amount of orders in hand, state of accounts payable and accounts receivable, outstanding debts, raw material and inventory, and may also include trend charts, variance analysis, and other statistics.
We guide you to control your books and accounting record accurate and in time.
- Evaluation of Department Process.
- Evaluation of personnel.
- Data Entry Bookkeeping.
- Payroll Accounting Services.
- Financial Statements Preparation & Review.
- Period End – Closing.
- Policies, Manuals & Procedures.
- Assets & Liabilities Management.
- Internal & External Audit Advisory.
- Corporate/Individual Phone & FTF Consulting.
- Monthly Supervision.